Painting drawn on papers
- Woodsman cutting wood
- Woman selling fish
- Persons carrying Palki
- Peasants ploughing their fields
- Human Beings (Long Nose, Heavy Eyebrows, Thin Faces, Deep Eyes, Men with Dense Moustaches)
Background and landscapes have been rarely used in the paintings of Patna Kalam.
Artist used paint brushes to draw and fill colours in the paintings without drawing outlines.
Prominent Representatives of Patna Kalam :
- Sewak Ram
- Hulas Lal (Scenes of Holi and Deepawali)
- Jairam Das
- Shiv Dayal Lal
- Gur Sahay
- Ishwari Prasad (Last important painter)
- Radha Mohan Babu (Professor of Portrait)
The collections of Patna Kalam are preserved in Khuda Baksh Library and Patna Museum.
Important Paintings :
- Ragini (Gandhari) – Painting of a separated actress : By Mahadev Lal
- Separated actress with a Veena (Lute) – Based on Ragini Todi : By Madholal
- Painting of Muslim marriage (Nikah) : By Shiv Dayal Lal
- Begum indulging in drinking : By Yamuna Prasad
Impact of Patna Kalam can be seen in the art works and paintings of Rabindra Nath Tagore and Avnindra Nath Tagore.